A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN Adult) specialising in critical care to join a leading London medical specialist as a ITU Charge Nurse.
One of the world’s foremost contributors to medical research and education, the organisation has brought its cutting-edge techniques and innovative model of care to London, connecting the UK to a healthcare network involving some of the best hospitals across the globe. The hospital is conveniently located in Central London, with easy access to local transport services, and offers advanced therapies for a broad range of medical and surgical specialties (including neurological rehabilitation, digestive diseases, cardiovascular care, and more) to support patients with complex health conditions.
Their state-of-the-art Critical Care Unit is equipped with the latest technology to provide optimised interventions for patients requiring Level 2 and 3 critical care; as an ITU Charge Nurse, you will supervise, coordinate, and implement care so that the team can continue to provide world-class, person-centred services within the unit. Further development opportunities will be provided to you to further progress your clinical expertise and career in this field.
This is a permanent position for an ICU Charge Nurse, ideally full-time (37.5h) with part-time also considered (min. 24h per week).
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
- Significant experience within a hospital ITU setting, covering a range of critical care specialties.
- PGCert in Critical Care (or equivalent / higher)
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment into company pension scheme (employer contributions up to 10%)
- Private health and dental insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loans
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & sickness benefits (T&Cs apply)
- Discounted gym facilities
- Free flu jabs
- And more!