A top-rated independent care group is now looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN Adult, RMN or RNLD) to join them as Unit Manager at their luxury care home in Ludlow, purpose-built to provide exceptional care right by the stunning Shropshire Hills.
Rated “Good” in all categories, the home provides long-term and respite care for older adults and people experiencing dementia, including for specialist post-stroke needs and additional disabilities. Integrating dementia-friendly techniques throughout, residents receive expert support for their health needs while enjoying private en-suite rooms, delicious seasonal menus, beautifully landscaped gardens, and a specially tailored entertainment programme.
As Unit Manager, you will be responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring nursing care within your unit: assessing and devising care plans for new and existing residents, managing and mentoring your team, and building relationships with external clients and partners to maintain the safest and most effective level of care possible for your residents.
In return, the home is committed to offering you an outstanding place to work and will provide you with one of the care sector’s best career packages, alongside engagement opportunities, reward/recognition schemes, and bespoke options to up-skill, gain new qualifications and advance. Additionally, a £2,000 sign-on bonus is now available* to help you get settled in.
This is a permanent Unit Manager position, full-time (36h per week) with a days-only working pattern.
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC; this may be as a Registered Nurse for Adults (RN Adult), Mental Health (RMN), or Learning Disabilities (RNLD).
- Experience caring for older adults with complex health needs.
- Experience managing and developing a team of Nurses.
Benefits/enhancements include (non-bank roles):
- £2,000 welcome bonus* (*T&Cs apply)
- Company pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Enhanced rates for overtime and bank holidays
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!