One of the UK’s foremost independent healthcare providers – and one of the nation’s Top 20 Care Home Groups in 2023 – is now looking for an experienced Care Home General Manager to lead the team at their fully “Good”-rated seaside home in the Brighton area.
As a purpose-built, deluxe home for older adults with complex health needs (e.g. frailty, dementia or sensory impairment), the site was designed specifically to integrate evidence-based adaptions and memory-friendly techniques for the best of both accessibility and luxury living. The team consists of both nursing and care professionals, who deliver high-level, person-centred care across small community-like units to maximise safety, comfort, and enjoyment of this grand and spacious residence.
As General Manager, you will have full clinical and commercial control of this larger-sized home, leading the delivery of exceptional care while staying committed to continuous team and service development (including the reduction of agency staff usage); you will be rewarded for improving the service with quality bonuses of up to £10,000, in addition to your automatic profit share bonuses of up to 100% of your salary.
This is a permanent, full-time (40h) position for a Care Home General Manager, working day shifts only.
- (Essential) Current experience as a Registered Manager for a care home with a “Good” rating or higher
- (Essential) Experience managing care homes with 40+ bed capacity
- (Essential) Experience managing care homes with at least 50% private occupancy
- (Essential) Sound practical knowledge of elderly/dementia care
- (Desirable) Nursing background (RN Adult / RMN / RNLD)
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
- Quality bonuses up to £10,000
- Company pension scheme (8% ER)
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees if applicable
- Substantial learning & development opportunities
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Recognition awards
- And more!