Job Title: Care Home Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 per year + bonuses
Be the leading face for the delivery of person-centred care!
We are looking for a Care Home Manager to work within a reputable elderly care setting. This is an ideal role for an experienced manager; you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and will work with a dedicated, passionate team to provide the quality care the residents deserve.
This group have continued to remain at the forefront of the UK’s private healthcare sector by providing award-winning care and investing in their employees through training, continuous development, and sector-leading rewards packages.
We are looking for:
- Excellent leadership
- Organisational and management skills to build a strong foundation for our care home
- Marketing and occupancy experience
- Strong understanding of safeguarding, Care Inspectorate and compliance guidelines
- The confidence to communicate with colleagues at all levels and create strong links within the local community
- Proven track record of managing homes with high percentage of self-funders.
To succeed in this role, you will be a Registered Manager or Registered Clinical Manager with a passion for elderly care, as well as experience managing a care home.
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
- 8% ER Pension Package
- Free learning and development
- A range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee
Contact us today for an informal, confidential conversation about taking the next steps in your career. We have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting.