A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult, RMN or RNLD) to become the Deputy Manager for a luxury care home in Edinburgh, surrounded on all sides by the city’s rich history and thriving greenery (both tended and wild).
Under the banner of a group known nationally for exceptional nursing, residential and respite care, this purpose-built home fosters a vibrant community where older people with a wide range of related needs can enjoy the highest levels of comfort – including delicious and nutritious seasonal menus, landscaped gardens, airy social spaces, and a jam-packed programme of activities and events – with the safety and security of an expert nursing team ready around the clock.
As Deputy Manager, you will support the delivery of optimal nursing care across the home and assist with the home’s operations: monitoring regulatory compliance, assuring quality in all areas, and overseeing your team’s clinical practice and wellbeing. In doing so, you will help to ensure every resident gets the very best care and quality of life possible.
In return, the home is committed to offering you an outstanding place to work and will provide you with one of the care sector’s best career packages, alongside engagement opportunities, reward/recognition schemes, and bespoke options to up-skill, gain new qualifications and advance.
This is a permanent Care Home Deputy Manager position, full-time (40h per week) with a days-only working pattern.
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC; this may be as a Registered Nurse for Adults (RN Adult), Mental Health (RMN), or Learning Disabilities (RNLD).
- Experience caring for older adults with complex health needs.
- Experience in clinical management – e.g. conducting risk assessments and investigations, managing a budget, and supporting the development of a clinical team.
Benefits/enhancements include (non-bank roles):
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Further learning & development opportunities
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!