A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult, RMN or RNLD) to become the Deputy Manager for a luxury care home in Ludlow, purpose-built to provide exceptional care with scenic views of the Shropshire countryside landscape.
Rated “Good” in all categories, the home provides long-term and respite care for older adults and people experiencing dementia, including for specialist post-stroke needs and additional disabilities. Integrating dementia-friendly techniques throughout, residents receive expert support for their health needs while enjoying private en-suite rooms, delicious seasonal menus, beautifully landscaped gardens, and a specially tailored entertainment programme.
As Deputy Manager, you will support the delivery of optimal nursing care across the home and assist with the home’s operations: monitoring regulatory compliance, assuring quality in all areas, and overseeing your team’s clinical practice and wellbeing. In doing so, you will help to ensure every resident gets the very best care and quality of life possible.
In return, the home is committed to offering you an outstanding place to work and will provide you with one of the care sector’s best career packages, alongside engagement opportunities, reward/recognition schemes, and bespoke options to up-skill, gain new qualifications and advance. Additionally, a £2,000 sign-on bonus is now available* to help you get settled in.
This is a permanent Deputy Manager position, full-time (40h per week) with a days-only working pattern.
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC; this may be as a Registered Nurse for Adults (RN Adult), Mental Health (RMN), or Learning Disabilities (RNLD).
- Experience caring for older adults with complex health needs.
- Experience in clinical management – e.g. conducting risk assessments and investigations, managing a budget, and supporting the development of a clinical team.
Benefits/enhancements include (non-bank roles):
- £2,000 welcome bonus* (*T&Cs apply)
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Further learning & development opportunities
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!