Care Assistant HCA
£10.82 per hour + £500 welcome bonus
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Care Assistant (HCA) to join one of the UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups in 2022 at their “Good”-rated luxury home not far from Tewkesbury, which provides tailored residential, nursing and dementia care to both long-term and short-term residents.
With multiple scenic gardens, first-class cuisine, and a wealth of activities to enjoy – including regular trips, gardening, arts and crafts, an array of interesting visitors.
As a Care Assistant with the home, you will assist with daily living and provide direct support and companionship, enabling residents to live well and keep active in a safe and caring place. To welcome you to the team, a £500 sign-on bonus is now available to help you get settled in, alongside substantial further training opportunities and one of the sector’s best employee packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career in care.
This is a permanent, full-time (36h) position for a Care Assistant (HCA), with options available for days or nights working patterns.
Candidates will have:
- An empathetic, can-do attitude.
- The willingness to help with personal care activities.
It is an advantage but not essential to have:
- Previous experience in caring for older people.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care.
- £500 sign-on bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Free learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Health & wellbeing support
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Free uniform provided
- And more!