A leading premier care home – rated “Good” in each category by the CQC – is now looking for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) with some elderly care experience to join them in Shoreham-by-Sea, supporting people with age-, mobility- and dementia-related needs.
This home was built specifically to offer the highest quality of life for older people and people experiencing dementia, combining luxury fittings with a research-based design that maximises accessibility and a sense of familiarity.
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have a hand in making sure each resident gets the support they need. You will see a lot of variety in your day-to-day – from assisting with daily living activities, to spending some quality one-to-one time, to helping out with some planned entertainment – and in rain or shine, you’ll help each resident to live well and stay active in a warm and caring place.
In return, the home will offer you an outstanding place to work and one of the care sector’s best packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career, which includes reward and recognition schemes (such as Employee of the Month), teambuilding initiatives, and free opportunities to up-skill, gain new qualifications, and advance to Senior HCA, Team Leader roles and beyond.
This is a permanent, full-time (36h) Care Assistant role with days and nights available.
- (Essential) Some previous experience as a Care Assistant in an elderly care setting
- (Desirable) A Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care.
Benefits / enhancements include:
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Substantial learning & development support
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- Free uniform
- And more!