A brand-new premier care home is now looking for a Care Assistant (HCA) with some elderly care experience to join the team, just in time for its grand opening in the Spring.
Set in a beautiful parkland location, the home was specifically designed to blend luxury living with research-based, memory-friendly techniques from the very start – promising the perfect mix of comfort, style, and safety for people with age- and dementia-related needs.
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have a hand in making sure each resident gets the support they need. You will see a lot of variety in your day-to-day – from assisting with daily living activities, to spending some quality one-to-one time, to helping out with some planned entertainment – and in rain or shine, you’ll help each resident to live well and stay active in a warm and caring place.
If you join the team, you’ll receive one of the sector’s best rewards packages and be able to take advantage of fantastic development opportunities down the line (including progression to Team Leader, Care Practitioner, and Deputy Manager positions) – there’s no better place for a fulfilling career in care.
This is a permanent, full-time (36h) position for a Care Assistant (HCA), days or nights available. Part-time or bank contracts may also be considered if you’re looking for more flexibility.
- (Essential) Some previous experience as a Care Assistant in an elderly care setting
- (Desirable) A Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health & Social Care
- Brand-new, top-line work environment
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Free learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Health & wellbeing support
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Free uniform provided
- And more!