A leading premier care provider – one of the UK’s top-rated care groups in 2023 – is now looking for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) with some elderly care experience to join their “Good”-rated luxury home not far from Etchingham.
The home, a carefully adapted former convent, offers tailored residential and nursing care for adults with age-related and additional needs including dementia, MS, and post-stroke effects. With beautiful grounds, sumptuously-furnished social and private spaces, memory-friendly design features and fixtures, and a packed entertainment programme to enjoy, residents are supported to retain independence while living at the highest level of comfort and style.
As a Care Assistant, you will help residents to live well and keep active in a communal and caring environment, assisting with daily living and providing support and companionship.
In return, the home is committed to offering you an outstanding place to work and provide its team members with one of the care sector’s best packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career, alongside engagement and feedback opportunities, reward/recognition schemes, and bespoke options to up-skill, gain new qualifications and advance.
This is a permanent, full-time (44h) Care Assistant role for days and nights.
- (Essential) Previous experience in caring for older people.
- (Desirable) Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care.
Benefits / enhancements include:
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Substantial learning & development support
- Good public transport links
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- Free uniform
- And more!