A well-established local dental practice is now looking for an Associate Dentist to join the team.
In a central location close to both transport links and amenities, the practice serves a large, diverse, and loyal patient base and sees high demand for both NHS and private dental care. Regular clients, high attendance rates and a generous revenue split / UDA rate mean that you will gain a pleasant, convivial working environment and a markedly high earnings potential.
Ongoing investment into the site and its facilities has kept the clinical environment both modern and accessible and you’ll have access to cutting-edge tools and technology while you practise, including digital x-rays, IOS scanner, comprehensive practice management system, and more.
As part of a long-standing group, you’ll also have access to one of the largest clinical support networks in the UK and a fantastic CPD system that will open further doors for you within the dental field.
With ample resources, time, and support available to you, you’ll be able to fully focus on delivering outstanding dental care for each and every patient.
Surgery space for Associate Dentists is available on either a full-time or part-time basis, and we are happy to discuss the hours and working pattern you wish to work.
- (Essential) GDC-recognised BDS or BChD Dental Surgery degree
- (Essential) GDC registration
- (Essential) Experience providing NHS and private dental services
Benefits / enhancements include:
- Fantastic earnings potential through private and NHS dental care
- Flexible working accommodations
- NHS pension, sick pay and paid parental leave with UDA allocation
- Further learning and development support including comprehensive training system with discounted opportunities available, dedicated training facility, and expansive clinical support network
- On-site parking*
- And more