Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity with great career progression?
As an Advanced Specialist Clinical pharmacist your role will be to deliver safe clinical pharmacy services to patients ranging in a wide area of specialties. There will also be extensive opportunities for professional development. You will be a core part of the multi-disciplinary team and be an autonomous practitioner. There is also the ability to complete your credentialling to develop into a Consultant Pharmacist.
This is a full-time role, however they offer great flexibility with part-time/flexible working hours and hybrid working options.
They also offer a generous relocation package to the beautiful seaside of Plymouth, that is known for its maritime heritage and historic Barbican district with narrow, cobbled streets and lively city centre.
Whether you are looking to take your skills elsewhere with relocation, or live locally and would be interested in something new and rewarding – we want to hear from you.
You must hold active GPhC registration as a Pharmacist.
- Hybrid working/ flexible working hours
- Relocation allowance
- Retention Bonus of up to £6000
- Ideal location –great schools and links to higher education, and sandy coastlines
- Onsite accommodation
- Significant CPD opportunities
- Generous organisational pension
- Leave enhancements for length of service and parental leave
- Childcare support
- Occupational health scheme and Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Extensive range of retail, leisure, and health club/gym membership details
- And more!