Location : Aberdeen
Salary : to £25,500 + golden hello, plus benefits
Description : This Leading Healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide providing private healthcare, medical and surgical services to many patients each year.
Their Aberdeen hospital continually delivers an outstanding patient experience to all who are treated on-site, and this is reflected in their excellent patient satisfaction scores year on year. They offer a range of procedures including Orthopaedic, ACL Surgery, Retinal Laser Treatment and Endoscopy services.
As a result of planned Theatre expansion they have an opening available for an Assistant Theatre Practitioner to join the team. You will be responsible for implementing care for patients, contribute to the assessment of care needs and carry out an agreed range of clinical nursing procedures, under the direction of the Registered Practitioner in charge.
Full time is 37.5 hours per week; part time hours may also be considered for the right candidate.
Person Specification : To succeed as an Assistant Theatre Practitioner you will need to have 1 years' scrub experience as well as an Assistant Practitioner Foundation Degree (Level 5) or equivalent.
As well as a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Golden hello for relocation expenses
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Staff Health Checks
- Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers