Location : Sutton
Salary : £33,000 - £35,000 DOE
Description : This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
Exciting opportunities are available for a Staff Nurse Cardiac (RN Adult) to join their experienced and dynamic team.
This hospital has specialised in cardiac surgery since 1975 and provides a full range of treatments for heart conditions including diagnostic investigations and interventional cardiac procedures. With an intensive care unit (Critical Care Level 3) on-site, they are able to perform complex heart surgery and procedures for the majority of heart conditions.
As a Staff Nurse Cardiac (RN Adult) you will be working as part of a specialist heart care team with expert, caring surgeons, all of which are among the best in their field.
They offer a full induction for all staff to ensure that you feel supported and set up for success in your new role. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload.
Positions are full time (37.5 hours per week) which includes weekends currently (rota), although part time hours will also be considered.
Person Specification :
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care with strong communication skills
They offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- A reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
They commit to their employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.