Description: We are looking for professional, creative and energetic candidates to join a friendly and passionate team all working towards the same goals - to help those they care for, love every day!
Deputising for the Home Manager, you will take a leadership role for the team, ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
To succeed you will be:
* A team player - This is a low 'ego' organisation;
* Strong communicator and influencer;
* Energetic and hard-working;
* Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference in everything that they do
* A sense of humour and positive outlook on life - Glass half full rather than half empty is key!
Person Specification: All applicants must be NMC registered with experience of working in a senior role/managing a team.
Benefits: Competitive salaries and generous holiday allowance, Ongoing personal development plan and career progression, Team Meal Offering, Free uniform, High street discount vouchers, Work place pension contributions, Long service awards and vouchers.