Location : Carlisle
Description : We are proud to be working with one of the UK's largest independent health care providers who care for more than 10,000 people across the UK, they provide long-term and respite residential and nursing care for older people and are an award winning, sector leader in specialist dementia care.
They are now looking for a Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) to lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, in accordance with company policies and procedures; promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in their care.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- People management experience; the ability to lead and manage a team
- Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
- Sensitive to and respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- develop internal and external business relationships based on mutual respect and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating their team
- Encourages knowledge sharing and best practice
Benefits : Welcome Bonus of £1500, Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000, Dedicated Training and Support, Company Pension Scheme, Friendly Working Environment, Free Enhanced police Check and uniform, Excellent career development opportunities, Full time and part time opportunities, Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle