Salary: £24,907-£32,615 (dependent on experience) + benefits
Description : This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
Exciting opportunities are available for Ward Staff Nurse (RN Adult) to join their experienced and dynamic team.
You will provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital settings. To work directly alongside the Consultants. The Ward Staff Nurse (RN Adult) will be expected to work on the multi-disciplinary surgical ward. Working with a wide variety of specialisms (including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Urology, and Cardiac) you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment. They offer a full induction for all staff to ensure that you feel supported and set up for success in your new role. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload.
Positions are full time (37.5 hours per week) which includes weekends currently (rota), although part time hours will also be considered.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years surgical nursing experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care with strong communication skills
They offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- A reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
They commit to their employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.