Location : Chesterfield
Salary: £18.00 per hour + welcome bonus and benefits
Description: We are proud to be working with one of the UK's largest independent health care providers who care for more than 10,000 people across the UK, they provide long-term and respite residential and nursing care for older people and are an award winning, sector leader in specialist dementia care.
To join them as a Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) for a 12 month fixed term contract you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. The Deputy Manager has responsibility for assisting with the management of the Home and the team, whilst ensuring the home operates effectively. Deputy Managers role requirements are as follows...
- You will possess strong leadership and management qualities
- A visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Ability to oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training and development of the team.
- Play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Ability to Deputise in the overall management of the care home as required by the Home Manager
- Communicate professionally with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Happy to undertake managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver direct clinical care
- Confident supporting the Home Manager with the financial effectiveness of the home, ensuring the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Previous experience working within a nursing home setting would be desirable
Person Specification: All applicants must have an active NMC registration with extensive post registration experience, including experience held at a senior supervisory level and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
Benefits: Welcome Bonus of £1500, Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000, Dedicated Training and Support, Company Pension Scheme, Friendly Working Environment, Free Enhanced police Check and uniform, Excellent career development opportunities, Full time and part time opportunities, Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle