Salary: £16.50 per hour plus fantastic benefits
Description: We are proud to be working with one of the UK's largest independent health care providers who care for more than 10,000 people across the UK, they provide long-term and respite residential and nursing care for older people and are an award winning, sector leader in specialist dementia care.
They are looking for Registered Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life to join their nursing team in Chesterfield.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
Positions are full time or part time, days or nights
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
Benefits: Welcome Bonus of £1500, Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000, Dedicated Training and Support, Company Pension Scheme, Friendly Working Environment, Free Enhanced police Check and uniform, Excellent career development opportunities, Full time and part time opportunities, Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle