Salary: to £37,000 plus benefits
Description: Our client is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics.
This opportunity for a MRI Radiographer is a Full-Time role for 37.5 hours a week. This role will be in the new MRI suite at the hospital.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Person Specification: Applicants should meet the following criteria DCR or equivalent or Degree in Medical Imaging. MRI certificate (desirable but not essential), however MRI experience is essential.
Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
As well as a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Staff Health Checks
- Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work - and much more