Salary: to £33,500 + golden hello plus benefits
Description: This Leading Healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide providing private healthcare, medical and surgical services to many patients each year.
Their Aberdeen hospital, continually delivers an outstanding patient experience to all who are treated on-site and this is reflected in their excellent patient satisfaction scores year on year.
Whether you are a newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, this hospital has some exceptional opportunities to grow your nursing career. If you have skills in Anaesthetics, Scrub or Recovery you will find a place and team to thrive within.
As a result of on-going growth they have full and part time posts available for:
Theatre Nurse Practitioner (RN Adult/ODP)
Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner (RN Adult/ODP)
Lead Theatre Nurse/Practitioner (RN Adult/ODP)
Full time is 37.5 hours per week, however part time may also be offered!
Theatres are open Monday to Friday 7am-8pm and Saturday's are 7am-6pm and an on call rota in place.
Person Specification: Experience working within Theatre Nursing, NMC registered RN Adult or HCPC registered ODP.
As well as a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Golden hello for relocation expenses
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
* Staff Health Checks
* Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
* Cycle to Work - and much more!