Salary: £25-£30,000 + Free onsite accommodation.
Description: Our client, a co-educational day and boarding school, with a reputation for all-round excellence and providing their pupils with an environment where they are valued, encouraged and inspired.
Are you a qualified RN Adult or RN Child who is able to work independently within professional boundaries? Do you have experience in minor injuries and illnesses and be able to demonstrate safe clinical decision making, ideally with experience in school nursing, A&E or practice nursing.
Person Specification: You must have first level NMC registration, either RN Adult or RN Child. You will need to be flexible with your availability for shifts.
* 26 days' holiday and English Bank holidays.
* Free lunches and refreshments
* Free car parking facilities
* Use of gym and swimming facilities ( subject to current government guidelines)
* Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
* A choice of 2 pension schemes
* Uniform where applicable