Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £25,000 - £38,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Description: This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
Exciting opportunities are available for Staff Nurse or Senior Nurse (RN Adult) to join their friendly professional teams in Pre Assessment or Outpatients .
They will consider applicants with Acute Hospital experience with partial outpatient or pre assessment experience, as full training will be provided.
Whether you are a newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, this hospital has some exceptional opportunities, with both full and part time contracts available . You will have the opportunity to work the hours that fit in with your current commitments as they have various shifts available.
* Current NMC registration with no restrictions
* Experience of working with minimum supervision
* Good team player
* Excellent communication skills.
They offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
* Free wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Save an average of £50 per month with free onsite car park
They commit to their employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.