Salary: £16 - £17 per hour
Description: Our client is a group of exclusive Luxury Care Homes in the UK . Situated close to Romford's town centre, this vacancy is set in a friendly purpose-built care home that offers nursing and residential care, as well as care for young people with physical disabilities. The home includes spacious living areas and sensory gardens, allowing clients to make the most of their daily lives.
We're currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join the passionate team at the medium sized home.
Full time day position available (36 hours per week) with paid breaks and overtime available (hourly enhancement).
* Generous enhancements paid for overtime
* Re-validation support
* Comprehensive induction programs
* Fantastic opportunities for training and progression
* 28 days annual leave (pro-rata)
Requirements of a Registered nurse:
* A caring attitude
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* Good listening and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
* Pride in the work you do and the care you provide
Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
* Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person-centered, holistic care are always being delivered
* Observing and carrying out appropriate handovers ensuring the detail and accuracy of service users' information being provided
* Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterization, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
* · Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
You'll need to be a qualified nurse as an RGN, have current NMC registration, a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices and experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments