Description: A fantastic opportunity for a GPhC registered pharmacist to join a forward-thinking team and work in a small independent pharmacy group. This role is well suited for those looking to relocate to the Devon (Plymouth, West Devon & South Hams) area as the pharmacy is situated within popular cities/towns.
This position is suitable for a pharmacist who is recently qualified or who is more experienced. You will be working with a motivated pharmacy team who are focussed on supporting you to deliver patient-facing clinical services to the best of your capability. You will want to make a real difference to patient care through building strong relationships with our customers and the local general practice and secondary care colleagues.
In return, we can support the further development of your community pharmacy role, skills and expertise in a variety of ways appropriate to your role
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Professional, enthusiastic, caring and friendly attitude
* Excellent communication, customer service and team working skills
* · Commitment to ongoing continuing professional development and training
* Accredited for NMS, CPCS and be able to offer all services under the CPCF and pharmacy quality scheme
Benefits: Excellent salary + benefits including flexible working opportunities.