Salary: £30,000 to £52,641 per annum
Our clients prestigious Harley Street clinic is one of the UK's largest independent hospitals, who pride themselves on putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
We have a number of exciting posts arisen in the world-renowned hospital. We have posts available in their innovative Oncology Inpatients, Oncology Outpatients or Stem Cell Transplantation Unit. You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service to the patients, including the appropriate assessment and evaluation of care. The hospital has stunning facilities including state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and 47 dedicated patient bedrooms for Oncology & Haematology patients
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a specialist in the field of Oncology. The teams in the hospital are experts at providing the best standard of care for the individual. You will be joining an experienced MDT that pride themselves on providing an impeccable standard of care to the patient.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the delivery of high standards of care and service to the patients, & to work within a team to provide assessment and evaluation of care.
* Use evidence-based practice, quality assurance and clinical audit in all aspects of nursing care.
* Act as a role model, with a willingness to be a mentor to student nurses and health care assistants.
* Encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, & deputising for senior staff in their absence
In return for the above our client has one of the best benefit packages in the sector, we have specified a few of these below!
* £2,000 golden hello bonus!
* Up to £2,500 relocation allowance (terms and conditions apply)
* Excellent pension scheme of up to 10% employer contribution!
* Every employee is eligible to join the private medical cover scheme
* Some fantastic savings from the employee benefits platform
* Cycle to work scheme
* A range of career development opportunities
* Gym membership discounts
Person Specification: To be considered for the post we would require the following, Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin, Chemotherapy Administration Certification with post registration experience in oncology or in acute medicine. Experience in the administration of cytotoxic drugs and relevant qualification would be beneficial, effective communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team