Salary: £8.21 - £9.60 per hour
We are looking for caring individuals to join our client's passionate support team in their quaint home in Bristol.
Our client's home specializes in care for elderly individuals and individuals who suffer with Dementia.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay, experience isn't essential and full training provided!
* Competitive rates of pay with additional pay for working weekends and/or nights
* Double pay for working bank holidays
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* A comprehensive four-day induction program and if you are new to care you will receive a further two days induction to prepare you for the role
* Access for all carers to achieve a level 2 Qualification in Health and Social Care
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Hot meals on full shifts
* 28 days annual leave (Pro rata)
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant
* Providing personal care to male and female residents and attending to all aspects of their needs.
* Participating in nursing procedures to assist the nursing team
* Understand and maintain the dignity and privacy of the residents and respecting their individual needs
* Assisting with any other tasks as requested to ensure the smooth running of the home e.g. serving meals and drinks
Person Specification: For the post previous experience and qualifications are not essential however this would be advantageous,