Salary: £36,410 - £40,789 Per annum
Our client's prestigious Harley Street clinic is one of the UK's largest independent hospitals, who pride themselves on putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
We're currently looking for passionate RGN's and ODP's to join our clients growing team in their modern Harley street hospital. We're currently looking for a theatre Nurse/Practitioner to join as part of the vastly experienced recovery team. The hospital itself has just over 200 beds, with 10 theatres across the 8-floor building.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a member of the team some of your duties will include.
* You will undertake all activities in a professional manner, including mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure.
* Assemble, check, prepare, and coordinate the use of surgical equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
* You would be responsible for the assessment, evaluation and implementation of care given to patients within the recovery room
* Promote a patient focused approach to care in collaboration with all relevant healthcare professionals
In return for the above our client has one of the best benefit packages in the sector, we have specified a few of these below!
* Excellent pension scheme of up to 10% employer contribution!
* Every employee is eligible to join the private medical cover scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 days for bank holidays
* Some fantastic savings from the employee benefits platform
* Cycle to work scheme
* A variety of career development opportunities
* Season ticket travel loan
Person Specification: Registered Nurse (RGN) with valid NMC pin or a registered ODP with HCPC registration, you would be required to have a minimum of 1-year experience in operating theatres, with particular experience in area of key speciality, as well as the above we would require a minimum of 12 months experience in general theatre and/or day surgery scrub