Salary: £36,410 - £40,789 Per annum
Our client's prestigious Harley Street clinic is one of the UK's largest independent hospitals, who pride themselves on putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
We're currently looking for passionate RGN's and ODP's to join our clients growing team in their modern Harley street hospital. We're currently looking for a theatre Nurse/Practitioner to join as part of the vastly experienced recovery team. The hospital itself has just over 200 beds, with 10 theatres across the 8-floor building.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a member of the team some of your duties will include.
* You will provide clinical care working closely with all disciplines to ensure the promotion of high standards for all patients requiring all aspects of post-operative care
* Carry out nursing/ODP duties within the recovery area in accordance with policies and procedures, contributing to quality improvement, and promoting evidence-based practice.
* You would be responsible for the assessment, evaluation and implementation of care given to patients within the recovery room
In return for the above our client has one of the best benefit packages in the sector, we have specified a few of these below!
* Excellent pension scheme of up to 10% employer contribution!
* Every employee is eligible to join the private medical cover scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 days for bank holidays
* Some fantastic savings from the employee benefits platform
* Cycle to work scheme
* A variety of career development opportunities
* Season ticket travel loan
Person Specification: Registered Nurse (RGN) with valid NMC pin or a registered ODP with HCPC registration, you would be required to have a minimum of 1-year experience in recovery and/or intensive care as well as a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience. You will need to have an understanding of the post-operative needs of patients and customers.