Salary: £36,410 - £40,789 Per annum
Our client's prestigious Harley Street clinic is one of the UK's largest independent hospitals, who pride themselves on putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
We're currently looking for passionate RGN's and ODP's to join our clients growing team in their stunning Harley street hospital. We're currently looking for an Anaesthetic Nurse Practitioner to become part of the experienced MDT. The post holder will provide safe and effective clinical care, working closely with all members of the team, to ensure the promotion of high standards for patients during all aspects of the preoperative, peri-operative and postoperative pathway.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a member of the team so of your duties will include.
* Work as a skilled member of the anaesthetic team, providing the highest standard of patient care, whilst providing assistance and support to the anaesthetic Physician
* Carry out nursing/ODP duties within the anaesthetic area in accordance with policies and procedures, contributing to quality improvement, and promoting evidence-based practice.
* Liaise and communicate with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses to facilitate a good and smooth patient care.
In return for the above our client has one of the best benefit packages in the sector, we have specified a few of these below!
* Excellent pension scheme of up to 10% employer contribution!
* Every employee is eligible to join the private medical cover scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 days for bank holidays
* Some fantastic savings from the employee benefits platform
* Cycle to work scheme
* A variety of career development opportunities
* Season ticket travel loan
Person Specification: Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin or a registered ODP with HCPC registration, you will need to have a recognised anaesthetic course as well as proven experience in an operating theatre environment with relevant experience in anaesthetics. You will also need to have an excellent understanding of the perioperative needs of patients and customers.