Salary: £9.21 per hour
Description: We are looking for passionate support workers to join our client's team supporting service users in their own homes in Epsom.
Our client specializes in providing person-centered care for adults who suffer with challenging behavior, learning disabilities and autism to enable them to play a significant part within their community.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay and the, opportunity to work days or nights!
* The ability to increase your salary by working overtime
* Fully paid induction, training and DBS check
* 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro-rata)
* Excellent opportunities for career progression
* The opportunity to work in a passionate team focused on the best care possible
Requirements of a Support Worker
* You will need to be enthusiastic and creative to provide the best person-centred support possible
* A commitment to personal and professional development
* Resilience and drive to overcome challenges
* The ability to understand and demonstrate empathy for the people you are supporting
* Be passionate about supporting adults with learning disabilities and autism
Responsibilities of a Support Worker
* To support and empower disadvantaged adults in society with a learning disability and autism, with the focus being on improving their mental, physical, intellectual and emotional wellbeing
* Demonstrate that you have genuine integrity and in turn treat each service user with the dignity, respect and compassion they deserve
* Working closely with all the care team and stakeholders in the delivery of the highest possible quality of care
* To enable the service users to lead a valued and fulfilling life, maximizing their potential
* To support individuals to access opportunities in training, leisure, education and employment
Person Specification: Experience is beneficial however not essential. NVQ Level 2 or Advanced Diploma in Health & Social Care is not mandatory however would also be beneficial. Our client is looking for warm, caring individuals that will promote the company values.