Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: £12.50 per hour
Description: Our client is an ever-expanding community pharmacy business that firmly believe to serve the community, requires a constant commitment and professional attitude to its healthcare needs.
They are currently going through an exciting period of growth and as a result have an opportunity for an ACT (NVQ Level 3).
The pharmacy dispenses between 13000-14000 items and is open 100 hours per week, Monday through Sunday. They have 2 experienced pharmacists and locums who work on a rolling 4-week Rota.
This role is full time, and as such, you will be expected to work week 1-3; Monday to Friday 8 hours per day and week 4; Tuesday to Saturday 8 hours per day on a rolling Rota basis.
For this role, you will want to make a difference to patient care through building strong relationships with their customers whilst delivering a high-quality Pharmacy service and be able to integrate into a highly motivated team.
Working with the Pharmacist Manager and supporting them in carrying out the day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines. The job holder will support the Pharmacist Manager in maintaining and running an efficient and successful community pharmacy.
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council (ACT)
* NVQ Level III in Pharmacy Services
* Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
* High level of concentration
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
* Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
* IT literate
Benefits: 4 weeks holiday plus pro rata bank holidays & your birthday off, company pension scheme, cycle to work scheme available, health care cash plan available.