Salary: £50,000 per annum
Description: Our client has been established for over 50 years as a specialist charitable provider of support services for individuals of all ages with learning disabilities.
They're currently looking for an Assistant Director of Services.
Key responsibilities of the role are to provide clear leadership demonstrated by passion and enthusiasm, driving the services forward to achieve operational targets and excel in all fields. You will show eagerness to deliver the strategic plan of the organisation, while overseeing the operational challenges and successes of the services, ensuring they run cost effectively, delivering contracts and enhancing their reputation. You will possess the ability to create and maintain a culture of safety and good practice supporting the strategic plan.
* Full time opportunity with some flexibility on the days and times of work as a family friendly workplace
* Up to 30 days' annual leave
* Travel loan scheme
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Access to an extensive training program
* High quality support and supervision
* We would require the right candidate to have significant management experience within Learning Disabilities (Registered Manager/Qualified First Level Nurse) with experience working with people with learning disabilities
* Has clear leadership qualities which are demonstrated by passion and enthusiasm to the mission of the organization.
* Knowledge of the legislative and quality frameworks for the sector.
* Experience of managing the development of services through troubleshooting and managing change.
* Excellent communication with all stakeholders, internally and externally.