Salary: c £40,000
Description: This regional award winning Independent Group are currently going through an exciting period of growth and as a result have an opportunity for a Pharmacist Manager.
You will want to make a difference to patient care through building strong relationships with their customers whilst delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and be able to integrate into a highly motivated team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in one of the UK's busiest pharmacies, working with a strong well-established team. Newly Qualified pharmacists are encouraged to apply too.
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
* Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
Benefits: The successful candidate will be offered excellent salary, option to join the company pension scheme, GPhC fees paid.