Salary: £8.45 per hour
We are looking for passionate support worker to join our client's growing team based in their small unit in Ross-On-Wye.
Our client specializes in providing care for adults who suffer with mental health issues, learning disabilities and autism.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay, opportunity to work days or nights!
* Fantastic support with Learning & Development - will support to complete level 2&3 in health and social care.
* Career opportunities within company to progress to senior carer, team leader and home manager
* Refer a friend scheme
* Generous welcome bonus
* Pay review in March
Requirements of a Support Worker
* A caring attitude
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* Good listening and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Responsibilities of a Support Worker
* Able to meet a wide range of service users' needs, including the management or behaviors that can challenge and the completion of personal care tasks
* Booking and going with people to appointments
* Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
* Promoting independence within a positive working environment
* To ensure that each client's dignity and independence is always preserved and promoted.
* Provided person centered care while promoting health and wellbeing
Person Specification: Experience is beneficial however not essential. NVQ Level 2 or Advanced Diploma in Health & Social Care is not mandatory however would also be beneficial. Our client is looking for warm, caring individuals.