Salary: £36,363p/a + benefits
Description: We are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN) for a brand-new mental health hospital in the East Cheshire area!
* Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
* Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
* Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
* Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
* Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level registration in General Nursing (RGN) within the UK as well as a current, valid PIN.
Benefits: Benefits include NHS and employee discount scheme, company pension, attractive salary enhancements on basic salary, generous holiday entitlement, RCNi memberships, meals, and diversified career opportunities with an ability to provide a good work / life balance.