Salary: Up to £10 per hour
We are looking for passionate caring individuals to join our client's growing team in the Somerset region.
Our client is a specialist in providing palliative care and provide some fantastic training to help all levels of care assistant to progress onward in their career.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay, experience isn't essential and full training provided!
* Flexible working patterns - full time, part time
* In-depth induction and training programme
* paid holiday per annum pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Free learning and development
* Automatic enrolment onto a profit share scheme
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* Unlimited access to the Refer a friend scheme
* Free uniform
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
* A caring attitude
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* Good listening and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant
* Supporting people with social and physical activities
* Booking and going with people to appointments
* Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
* Supporting people with eating and drinking
Person Specification: For care assistant posts experience is beneficial however not essential. Y ou need to be a good team player with good communication skills.