Salary: £8.50 - £11.31 per hour
We are looking for passionate support worker to join our client's growing team based in their small unit in Bideford.
Our client's home specializes in providing care for individuals who suffer with mental health issues, learning disabilities and autism.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay, opportunity to work days or nights!
* Fantastic support with Learning & Development - will support to complete level 2&3 in health and social care.
* Career opportunities within company to progress to senior carer, team leader and home manager
* Refer a friend scheme
* Generous welcome bonus
* Pay review in March
Requirements of a Support Worker
* A caring attitude
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* Good listening and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Responsibilities of a Support Worker
* Able to meet a wide range of service users' needs, including the management or behaviors that can challenge and the completion of personal care tasks
* Booking and going with people to appointments
* Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
* Supporting people with eating and drinking
* To ensure that each client's dignity and independence is always preserved and promoted.
Person Specification: Experience is beneficial however not essential. NVQ Level 2 or Advanced Diploma in Health & Social Care is not mandatory however would also be beneficial. Our client is looking for warm, caring individuals.