Salary: £24,500 - £31,000 per annum
Our client is looking to recruit Registered nurses (RGN) to join their growing, passionate In-Patient Unit Team based in their Bath unit.
Our clients inpatient Unit is a stunning 28 bedded modern environment, offering pre and post-operative care for a wide range of elective surgical procedures. We are looking for Registered Nurses who are compassionate, enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking for a challenge!
They can provide the right candidate with the opportunity to be with a company who excel in providing the staff with excellent support, professional development and a modern, stylish alternative environment to work in, with a different pace and a small friendly team.
The Unit is open 7 days per week with Theatre lists running Monday to Saturday. A combination of shifts patterns available, and listed below are an outline of just some of the amazing benefits;
* · Free Uniforms.
* · Flexible working hours, shift patterns include, early, late, long day and nights
* · 27 days' annual leave with additional days for long-term service
* · Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
* · Private pension scheme
* · Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
* · Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
Person Specification: The right candidate for the role should be a fully qualified RGN. The candidate will need to have a valid NMC Pin, You will need to be a good team player with good communication skills, Surgical ward nursing experience is desirable but not essential Newly qualified Nurses welcome to apply