Salary: £9.60 - £11.05 per hour
Description: Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant or have a passion for caring for others and looking for a new challenge?
Sterling Cross are looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our client's wonderful team.
Our client's home is a beautiful Victorian manor, with modern state of the art facilities, meaning the right candidate will have the ability to be part of an amazing team and thrive within the positive and active environment.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay, opportunity to work days or nights only!
* Flexible working patterns - full time, part time, nights or days
* In-depth induction and training program
* Paid Breaks
* 28 days paid holiday per annum pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Free learning and development
* Secure on-site parking
* Shift Premiums for bank holidays (time and half or double time)
* Free uniform
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
* A caring attitude
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* Good listening and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant
* Supporting people with social and physical activities
* Booking and going with people to appointments
* Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
* Supporting people with eating and drinking
Person Specification: For the Senior Healthcare assistant role we would require you to have a level 3 in Health and social care as well as experience working within a care setting. We do have opportunities available for unqualified carers however experience and qualifications will be beneficial for the role.