Salary: £8.21-£8.39 per hour
We are looking for passionate care assistants to join our client's growing team based in Leicester.
Our client's home specializes in palliative care, Dementia care and difficult behavior.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay, opportunity to work days or nights!
* Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
* DBS check provided free of charge
* Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
* Career opportunities within company to progress to senior carer, team leader and home manager
* Pay review every July
* Refer a friend scheme
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
* A caring attitude
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* Good listening and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant
* Supporting people with social and physical activities
* Booking and going with people to appointments
* Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
* Supporting people with eating and drinking
* To ensure that each client's dignity and independence is always preserved and promoted.
Person Specification: Experience is beneficial however not essential. NVQ Level 2 or Advanced Diploma in Health & Social Care is not mandatory however would also be beneficial. Our client is looking for warm, caring individuals.