Salary: £19,656 per annum
Description: Are you an experienced Night Care Assistant or have a passion for caring for others and looking for a new challenge?
Sterling Cross are looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our client's wonderful team.
Our client has 11 homes based across Stockport, with modern state of the art facilities, meaning the right candidate will have the ability to be part of an amazing team and thrive within the positive and active environment.
Full time, Part Time & Casual work available, competitive rates of pay, with some of their amazing benefits outlined below;
* Flexible working patterns - full time, part time, nights
* In-depth induction and training program
* Paid Breaks
* £200 recruit a friend benefit, paid in the month the new employee starts
* Free Bacon/sausage/vegetarian barms every Friday
* 28 days holiday (additional day holiday given after 1 years' service)
* Long term sick payments
* 4% contributory pension
* Internal promotions/transfers
* MY Hub: access to discounts in the local area and a chance to earn as you spend
Requirements of a Night Care Assistant
* To deliver a service to our residents using C.A.R.E standards.
* To be a team player, be flexible and adaptable to meet the requirements of the company.
* To be flexible and adaptable to the requirements of the service.
Responsibilities of a Night Care Assistant
* To participate in the delivery of care to residents ensuring that their physical, social, intellectual and emotional needs are met.
* Provide additional care and support as required, for example when a resident is unwell or approaching end of life.
* Check security of building, closing and securing windows and doors. Check building is safe, ensuring adequate and appropriate lighting. Check fire exits are clear. Remove plugs from sockets (as directed by Senior Staff), and empty waste bins.
* To use all equipment according to instructions and store safely when not in use.
Person Specification: We do have opportunities available for unqualified carers however experience and qualifications will be beneficial for the role.