Salary: £19.30 per hour
Description: Are you a passionate nurse looking to be part of an exceptional, supportive team?
Look no further! Sterling Cross are working with a client based in the beautiful rural town of Haslemere. This is an exciting opportunity for a registered nurse (RGN/RMN) to join an exceptional nursing home that creates a home from home setting for discerning guests.
Our client prides themselves on providing an impeccable standard of care in first class settings, across all their homes. The right candidate (RGN/RMN) will join an experienced multi-disciplinary team and play a pivotal part in providing nursing care for the residents of the home. The home itself is in a picturesque setting boasting astonishing views of the surrounding countryside, providing the residents with a breath-taking view of the South-downs national park. They have got the ability to provide on-site accommodation with a specialist building for staff, with excellent facilities available.
Responsibilities of a Nurse
* Lead the team of Carers in your area of work in planning the care for Residents
* To work with new starters and their allocated Team Leaders to provide on the job training ensuring best practice, promoting person centered care
* Devise and maintain comprehensive care plans for new residents involving residents and relatives where possible.
* Liaise with external health providers as appropriate
* Promote activities for Residents and support the activities coordinator in person centered care respecting decisions and wishes, cultural and religious beliefs.
Some of the benefits include:
* Staff Accomodation
* P aid breaks,
* Refer a friend and will pay you a £500 cash bonus every time
* Competitive pension scheme
* 28 days annual leave per annum
* Enhanced rate for bank holidays (time and a half or double time)
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidized meals while on duty
Person Specification: The right candidate for the role should be a fully qualified RGN/RMN. The candidate will need to have a valid NMC Pin. The candidate will need to be a team player with good communication skills and a passion for providing holistic care.