Salary: £17.80 per hour
Description: Are you a passionate nurse looking to be part of an exceptional, supportive team?
Look no further! Sterling Cross are working with a client based in the Duchy Estate of the elegant town of Harrogate. This is an exciting new opportunity for a registered nurse (RGN/RMN) to join an exceptional care home that creates a home from home setting for discerning guests.
Our client prides themselves on providing an impeccable standard of care in first class settings, across all their homes. The right candidate (RGN/RMN) will join an experienced multi-disciplinary team and play a large part in providing nursing care for the residents of the home. The home itself is a picturesque modern unit, providing the residents with a lovely view of their well-maintained garden and courtyards.
Responsibilities of a Nurse
* Lead the team of Carers in your area of work in planning the care for Residents
* To work with new starters and their allocated Team Leaders to provide on the job training ensuring best practice, promoting person centered care
* Devise and maintain comprehensive care plans for new residents involving residents and relatives where possible.
* Liaise with external health providers as appropriate
* Promote activities for Residents and support the activities coordinator in person centered care respecting decisions and wishes, cultural and religious beliefs.
Some of the benefits include:
* Opportunity to work full time days or full-time nights.
* P aid breaks,
* A joining bonus of up to £1500 on completion of 12 months full-time service
* Refer a friend and will pay you a £500 cash bonus every time
* Pension scheme with employer's contributions of up to 9%
* 28 days annual leave per annum
* Enhanced rate for bank holidays (time and a half or double time)
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidised meals while on duty
Person Specification: The right candidate for the role should be a fully qualified RGN. The candidate will need to have a valid NMC Pin. The candidate will need to be a team player with good communication skills.