Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: Up to £30000
Description: Amazing opportunities have arisen for an exceptional and ambition Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Practitioner to join one of the UK's largest private healthcare organisations.
The role is located in the medieval town of Guildford in a state-of-the-art setting with access to the most modern technology, as well as award-winning consultants and specialists.
The hospital is part of a non-for-profit organisation that prides itself on the care and development of their employees. The role of Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Practitioner will provide quality planned care across the endoscopy patient pathway, supporting and assisting the Endoscopy Practitioner Lead.
Person Specification: The successful Endoscopy candidate will need to have:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
* Basic and advanced Competence/qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination
* Operators Course in Endoscopy Decontamination
* Teaching / Assessing/mentorship qualifications Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies (Care Quality Commission, GRS, JAG, HTM 01 -06)
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
* Previous Endoscopy experience required
Benefits: 25 days annual holiday, free membership to private health clubs/gyms, retirement savings plan, Cycle to work scheme, Occupational Health, Physiotherapy, employee wellbeing campaigns and continued professional development courses.