Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £25000 - £32480
Description: This private healthcare provider works with leading consultants to prevent, diagnose and treat many medical conditions and offers a wide range of surgery and services.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner to join a highly professional and stimulating team that are committed to providing leading healthcare to their patients.
The hospital is located in the medieval town of Guildford and shares facilities with a neighbouring NHS hospital, meaning that they can provide efficient and state-of-the-art treatment at all times. This industry leading health provider has recently been awarded the Macmillan Quality Environment Mark for cancer care and prides itself on putting employees and patients first.
Working hours are between 8am - 9pm with some on-call required.
Person Specification: To succeed as a Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner you will have:
* High levels of focus and engagement.
* A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
* Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
* Post-registration experience.
* Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated
Benefits: As well as a competitive salary you can expect to receive 25 days paid holiday that increases with length of service, membership to private gyms and health clubs, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial benefits.