Salary: c £25000
Description: This regional Independent Group are currently going through an exciting period of growth and as a result has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Pharmacy technician/ACT to lead the team.
You will want to make a difference to patient care through building strong relationships with their customers whilst delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and be able to integrate into a highly motivated team. The successful candidate is expected to have, excellent communication skills and a commitment to developing new skills and ways of delivering patient services.
Working with the Pharmacist and supporting them in carrying out the day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines. The successful applicant will be responsible for all managerial aspects involved in running an efficient and successful community pharmacy and therefore have managerial experience
* Registered with the GPhC
* NVQ level III Pharmacy Services
* Community pharmacy experience
* Ensure the effective use and control of resources
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training.
* IT literate
* Strong communication skills with a professional, tactful and friendly attitude.
* To, manage, supervise and train pharmacy staff to attain optimum performance
* Overseeing all aspects of the day to day running of a busy community pharmacy.
Benefits: The successful candidate will be offered excellent remuneration, option to join the company pension scheme, Training provided with the Institute of Chartered Management for the successful candidate if required