Location: Newcastle, North East
Salary: £18387 - £18720
Description: This regional award winning Independent Group are currently going through an exciting period of growth and as a result have a number of opportunities for Pharmacy Dispensers (NVQ II)
You will want to make a difference to patient care through building strong relationships with their customers whilst delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and be able to integrate into a highly motivated team.
Working with the Pharmacist Manager and supporting them in carrying out the day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines. The job holder will support the Pharmacist Manager in maintaining and running an efficient and successful community pharmacy.
* NVQ Level II or equivalent
* Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
* High level of concentration
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
* Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
* IT literate
Benefits: The successful candidate will be offered excellent remuneration, option to join the company pension scheme, GPhC fees paid and a commitment to on-going development which can involve further training to lead to NVQ III and ACT.