Salary: £26,392 - £35,189 per annum
Description: Are you looking for an opportunity to join a supporting organisation to grow your career?
Are you looking for a chance to be a part of a growing organisation with numerous opportunities for progression within the group?
Sterling Cross have the role that you are looking for! Our client is currently looking for a passionate nurse to be a member of their fantastic team.
We have positions available for full time, part time, or bank opportunities available.
Some Benefits include:
* Bank holiday enhancements
* 100% NMC Annual Fee Contribution
* PVG application paid for
* Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500
* Exclusive Online Retail Discounts and Cash Back
* Company pension scheme
* On-going training and development opportunities
Responsibilities of a nurse:
* To look after the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents
* To create a safe and supportive environment for residents
* To rely on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions
* To develop tailored care plans
* To ensure safe administration of medicine
Person Specification: You'll need to be a qualified nurse as an RGN/RMN, have current NMC registration, a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.