Salary: Circa £50,000 per annum
Description : Are you an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ANP/ACP) looking to make a positive change within primary care? We at Sterling Cross may have the role you're looking for!
Our client is looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ANP/ACP) to be a part of their forward-thinking team based within their modern centre in Sheffield.
Their centre provides a high standard of urgent care for patients with a wide variety of undifferentiated conditions. The centre is staffed primarily by a team of experienced Clinicians with additional support from other clinical and non-clinical members of staff. You will be either be an individual with a recognised qualification in Advanced Practice or be studying towards one.
As an ANP/ACP you will be responsible for the total episode of care and will need to be confident in making decisions independently with relation to the patient assessment and management; though you will always have access to peers to discuss cases and seek clinical advice where needed.
In return for the above, our client will provide a fantastic benefits package, some of which are listed below;
* Excellent financial package
* NHS pension scheme
* Protected time for leadership and surgery development
* Support for professional development and clinical supervision
* Study leave and Continuing Professional Development time
* In-house mandatory training and professional development resource
* Opportunities for networking within a wider group of likeminded professionals
* Group wide engagement events
* A chance to forge a career you love
Person Specification: You will be either be an individual with a recognised Master's degree qualification in Advanced Practice or be studying towards one.